Who are we ?
With 17 billion plastic bottles consumed annually in France and only 1 out of 2 being recycled, while beverage manufacturers are desperately lacking recycled material, the establishment of B:bot seemed like a natural choice for us in addressing this issue in the American market.
To make plastic bottles, manufacturers have two options: using recycled material or petroleum. A recycled bottle, therefore, has two significant advantages: firstly, it doesn’t end up in nature, thus avoiding pollution, and secondly, it helps reduce our consumption of petroleum, a increasingly scarce natural resource.
More than just a plastic bottle collection machine, B:bot offers a virtuous model that is both environmentally, economically, and socially responsible:
– Environmentally, it recycles 100% of bottles with no material loss in a short, closed-loop process.
– Economically, it significantly reduces costs and funds the recycling loop through material resale.
– Socially, it takes an incentive and educational approach that enhances citizens’ environmental awareness and supports NGOs through its initiatives.
This adaptation is tailored to the American market to effectively convey B:bot’s message and values.
– B:happy : We spend one-third of our day at work; we may feel stressed, happy, tired, but the key is to be surrounded by a top-notch team that helps each other at the slightest difficulty (and offers you madeleines when you’re hungry). Above all, we prefer positive ecology to punitive ecology.
– B:in : Customer satisfaction is our top priority, from advice to commissioning, our team guides you step by step in adopting your B:bot. Have a question or a problem? The B:bot team wholeheartedly strives to provide you with a quick response.
– B:green : We won’t weigh you down with the exact number of waste each person generates in a year, but we do know it’s a lot. That’s why we’ve chosen to harness technology for the environment’s benefit. Perfecting our tools to turn our waste into a resource is our motto.
Customer Success Manager
Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Senior Designer
Design, Prototyping and Testing Technician
Digital Engineer and Networks
Technical Leader / Architect
Edouard Dos Santos
Operations and Logistics